Easy Guacamole with Extra Lime
Guac DOESN’T cost extra here, which is a great thing because my hubby can’t get enough of it! Here’s an easy recipe that is extra lime-y just the way we like it!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2-3 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (more or less to taste – we like MORE)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1/2 of a medium red onion (chop as you prefer)
- Salt and pepper to taste
HOW YOU’LL MAKE IT:
- Cut avocados in half, remove the pit, and scoop out the rest into a medium bowl
- Mash however you want, but I find it easiest to get out my trusty hand mixer and mix it up
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix together
This pairs well with lime chips. In case you haven’t noticed we really love lime. We hope you enjoy this as much as we do!